Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I want my, xbox three-sixty!

About three and a half weeks ago my xbox 360 collapsed due to exhaustion and being overworked for the third time in about 1,5 years. It seems that's the price one pays for being an early adopter but still it's screwy to say the least. Now, she's out for repair and I haven't seen her for three weeks. And I can't visit her at Microsoft General Hospital so I wrote a song heavily based on the song 'Money for Nothing' by the Dire Straits. BTW don't you think the name Dire Straits sounds gay?

I want my, xbox three-sixty!
I want my, xbox three-sixty!

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
You play the game on that three-sixty
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Silver for nothin' and your demo's for free
Now that ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We got to install graphic card drivers
Custom pc difficulties
We got to move these ventilators
We got to move these color LCD's

Cheers!

No comments: