Tuesday, March 06, 2007

G.R.A.W. 2


G.R.A.W. sounds to me like Grawwwwwww, a state of being knees deep in guts and blubber of your opponent. G.R.A.W. II sounds to me like a double Grawwwwwww, a state of being waist deep in guts and blubber of your opponent. To me it's sounds good, it's sounds like war, I'm ready and see myself screaming Sir, Yes Sir, everytime I start up my XboX 360.

Yes I'm talking about Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, my favorite game, maybe even my favorite game ever, besides Quake III Arena. Where in actuality I'm more of a pacifist I love the strategic first person shooters. And it seems I'm going to have nice week this week because the second episode of G.R.A.W. is going to be out this Thursday =).

That might mean you won't be seeing much of me for the next few days after purchase. Because I will be waist deep in guts and blubber of my opponents.

Okay kids, never fight dirty, always fight fair! Cheers!

No comments: