Monday, July 31, 2006

Mo Petty Blues

I can't seem to help myself, to contain my own enthousiasm is really difficult and already started uploading the Rockpalast gig partially, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers played 29 songs in about 2 hours. Only 10 songs I uploaded so far. The videos might be taken of if somebody of Tom's managements doesn't want them on there, so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope the best.

Here are some really beautiful songs by gifted musicians, this gig played with the well respected Howie Epstien (R.I.P) on bass and vocals, Tom Petty on vocals and guitar, Mike Campbell on guitar, Scott Thurston on guitar and vocals, Benmont Tench on keyboards and to finish things off Steve Ferrone on drums.



If you like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, please support them by going to a show and see them perform live or visit there website at www.tompetty.com for more information about the band, upcomming gigs and/or recordings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Jort!! Thanx for this excellent gig.
I really need to send you a blank disc sometime soon, this is just too good to NOT have. ;)

Mike

p.s. Thanx for showin' up at the gig last saturday!