Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Niigata Bust Pudding



Well, in my almost daily search for inspiration, ready to view the world in a different way, I just happen to stumble on something that pleased my naughty mind. I like, well I love everything about the female body, all its curves, somehow I get this intense smile on my face just thinking about them =). Just like Homer Simpson I can't stop and have to giggle.



Today I found some pics on Flickr posted by a person with the Nickname SirPurple, it's a pudding disguised as female breast, please don't take this the wrong way but I just thought this is every mans dream. That's it, this my highlight of the day something that made me smile and made think that those Japanese folk sure now how to enjoy there pudding.



The most fun part is that the print on the packaging says something like "please eat me gently". This is priceless!

Cheers

No comments: