Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter



Some people know I have a Xbox 360 and that I like to play games once in while. I have a 32" LCD HD Ready screen where I can play at 1080i resolution, which is huge jump from you basic TV resolution. So, I like gaming, and almost the only reason why I bought the Xbox 360 is the fact that I would have the supercharged Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW).

What is GRAW I hear you ask. When playing GRAW you're a part of the elite U.S. military Special Force. First into any conflict and last to retreat, you and your teammates handle the missions that no one else can. Inserted deep behind enemy lines, you strike swiftly and suddenly, and then...vanish.

Sounds exciting doesn't it, wel action speak louder then words and that's why I dare you to watch these video's to get and idea what's it like to be a ghost.

Gameplay action


No comments: