Thursday, January 18, 2007

El Gordo at the movies

This last week I've been watching a lot of movies, somehow I've got my movie watch freakness back. I'm going to tell you wich ones I've seen and you can click on the link to the IMDB page to see if it's something for you!

Hard Candy
Little red riding hood takes a tour through thriller ville! A good movie but bad direction, it could have been so much more!

Little Miss Sunshine

I don't understand the high rating and thought it was mediocre but he who am I to judge a movie.

Dreamgirls
Hmmmm, I don't like movies that are too much like a musical. But overall, with all the chocolate flavored ladies I say, bring me some more.

SherryBaby
Nice, but just as mediocre as Little Miss Sunshine.

Rocky Balboa
Well, they at least tried to make a movie with a story of this one. Ohhh, Rocky wins again, morally speaking.

The Holiday
Chickflick!!!

Deck the Halls
Christmas Crap, need I say more?

The Good Shepherd
Nice attempt to make a classic, but it could have used a better actor for lead.

Night at the Museum
Again some family flick from Ben Stiller. It felt too much like a Disney flick.

The Illusionist
Not impressed by it, but nice for a casual movie night

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
I was surprised about the fact that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I have seen more, yes in little more the a week or so, but can't come up with the titles now, argh!!!

No comments: