Monday, November 06, 2006

Hi. I'm Troy McClure.



Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such driver's ed films as "Alice's Adventures through the Windshield Glass" and "The Decapitation of Larry Leadfoot."

Troy McClure: My good looks paid for that pool, and my talent filled it with water. Hi, I'm Troy McClure, your future uncle.
Lisa: Hi. I remember you from such filmstrips as Locker Room Towel Fight: the Blinding of Larry Driscoll.
Troy McClure: You know, I was one of the first to speak out against horseplay.

Troy McClure: Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such celebrity funerals as "Andre The Giant, We Hardly Knew Ye" and "Shemp Howard, Today We Mourn A Stooge."

Troy McClure: Hi. I'm Troy McClure, you might remember me from such films as "Today we kill, Tomorrow we die," and "Gladys the Groovy Mule."

Enjoy

No comments: